Release 19.12.2020 (Online 09 a.m. CEST)
* Incl. 19% VAT, plus SHIPPING COSTS. Free shipping within Germany from 50€ order value.
When the item is in stock, it will be delivered in Germany within 1-3 days, or can be picked up in our store.
!!! Worldwide Shipping !!!
- Color: Black
- Made out of 100% recycled fabrics (collected in Cambodia)
- Size: 25 x 19 x 0.5 cm, 75 g
- Each bag supports the plastic catch projects of Pssbl in Cambodia, helping to make our Oceans cleane
- Produced in Taiwan
- Each bag features a pair of Chopsticks
- Afew Goods x Sabukaru Branding
- Made in Japan by Hashiya Ichizen Factory
- Each Stick is made of Sakura Wood (Cherry Tree) and features a special Urethane Coating, which makes it waterproof
- Cardboard Packaging (No Polybag)
Designed in Munich and Hong Kong. Manufactured in Asia.
Pssbl is sourcing as many parts of their bags as possible from recycled or biodegradable materials – always with a focus on quality and efficiency.
Instead of being burned or disposed to landfills, used drinking bottles or old fishing gear are collected, sorted by color and washed, crushed into flakes and finally processed into pellets. This new raw material is then processed into polyester fibers and spun into yarn. Thereof results in high quality functional and smooth fabric for the Pssbl bags.
Here is a detailed cost overview for this garment (one piece).
- Design = 5,30 Eur
- Product = 9,69 Eur
- Fabric = 3,22 Eur
- Packaging = 2,58 Eur
- Transport = 1,97 Eur
- Chopsticks = 17,71 Eur
- Total Cost = 40,47 Eur
Please notice, that our addtional costs (like creative work, development, marketing, rent, employee salaries, taxes, website etc.) are not yet included in this cost overview.
Retail Price = 65 Eur (54,62 Eur Taxfree)
Afew Goods x Pssbl x Sabukaru
The project´s goal is to get the people´s attention on the problem of our throwaway culture. We want to show our community the importance of this topic. Because when you are involved in the production you are able to see what ressource are used and all the good and bad things. Its important that the consumer has the same view as we have on these subjects and hopefully appriciates his purchases more.